Monday, June 17, 2013

Spring Promise comments from readers!


Even though it’s still early, I’m so excited to be hearing back from some of those who have finished reading Spring Promise, the sequel to Winter Secret. By the way, I’d love to hear from you and would appreciate your thoughts about Spring Promise and the series. You can post on my Facebook.com//Winter Secret.com page if you’d like or here on my blog.

"Reading it now - LOVE IT! You are so talented - you're a wonderful writer. Can't wait for your 3rd book!!" Violet
“OMG! I waited a long time for this and was not disappointed! Loved it!”  Susan
“What I like most about your books is that they are clean and yet very romantic, suspenseful and exciting.” KC

"Spring Promise was everything I hoped it would be.  Lots of intrigue and danger! I loved that more secrets were revealed about Derek's past.  Anxious for Summer Truth!  Great story11" Sandy
"Ready for book #3!  Spring Promise was wonderful...But now I am hanging! I loved it!" Brandy

“I’m almost done with Spring Promise. School has kept me busy, but I finally got to start it on Friday.  It is so good, I am having a hard time cleaning instead of just sitting down and reading it. I like this one even better than I like the first one! Awesome book!!!!  Stayed up until 1 am finishing it. I loved it! Now, looking forward to the third.”   Angela
"Great read!!"  Jenny
"I edited and proofread the book, and I can tell you, it lives up to its "promise!"  Jan
"I loved it! Better than the first one!" Rachel
© 2013 Linda Gatewood

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts